At boxxe, we are a UK–based client and technology–focused service provider within the public sector and corporate space. Having been acquired by a private technology entrepreneur, our future is building innovative products and services to take to market based on next-generation technologies. During our exciting period of growth, we are looking to onboard an Internal Microsoft Specialist.
As a Microsoft Specialist, you will be working alongside our Microsoft Solution Consultant supporting a targeted customer group. Utilizing your extensive knowledge of Microsoft Products, Technologies and Agreements your role is pivotal in ensuring that the advice given provides a platform for our customers to adopt Microsoft's modern licensing without losing competitive advantage or risking compliance. The role is aligned predominantly to Public Sector accounts.
You will work alongside the Microsoft Solution Consultant and Account Manager engaging on a 1:1 basis with a pre-defined set of customers. You will be responsible for helping to progress opportunities through all sales stages and to closure.
What you’ll be doing
- Responding to internal and customer emails about Microsoft products and associated licensing.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction for our service is at a high level.
- Follow the boxxe Enterprise Engagement & Milestone plan with aligned customers,
- Support the Microsoft Solutions Consultant to Identify, plan, prepare, and negotiate any annuity and new business.
- Assisting on customer meetings and conference calls, creating cost models, writing proposals and creating and delivering customer presentations.
- Maintaining your knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Licensing, particularly with regards to the latest technology developments – and share that knowledge within the wider Technology Solutions team and boxxe Sales Teams.
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years’ Microsoft Volume Licensing sales experience.
- Understanding of Microsoft product licensing and agreements – particularly Enterprise Agreements, Select Plus/MPSA and CSP.
- A basic understanding of Microsoft technologies.
- A passion to learn about Microsoft cloud technologies and how these can align to and shape an organisation’s business strategy and outcomes.
- Motivated with a desire to immerse yourself in and learn about technology.
- Creative with a desire to challenge and improve upon the status quo.
What we offer you
- The opportunity to network with new and emerging technologies and services, whilst engaging with some of the largest UK corporate and public sector customers
- You will be part of a team where sustainability is at the heart of what we do, that's why we are working towards being B-Corp Certified. You will become a Force for Good as you use your 3 CSR days to the benefit of our local community
- A fun, safe working environment based on trust, collaboration, and respect with a work from anywhere policy so you can work from where you are at your best
- A great challenge in an inclusive and supportive team environment, where every idea is respected and matters
- An overall benefits package full of the things that really matter, including an enhanced maternity and paternity policy, an Employee Assistance Program available to you and your household and on-going training so you can accelerate your career with boxxe
Unlock your power and potential with boxxe careers
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.