boxxe is driven by remarkable people and teams providing extraordinary digital transformation products and services. Enabling people, systems and technology to function efficiently and effectively using every type of new technology and service on the market to increase margins, improve customer service and reduce operating costs. The result is an effective, engaged workforce and better operational performance throughout thousands of organisations across the UK.
We create flexible IT infrastructures, collaborative global workspaces, and data clarity, all underpinned by world-leading security and data management.
Above all, we are driven by our values. We care for our clients, our people and the environment that sustains us all. We put sustainability at the core of what we do and by making technology human, we lead our industry and we’ll help others lead theirs: that’s the power of boxxe.
The sheer scale of opportunity at boxxe is breathtaking and we are looking for a bold, innovative no-holds-barred Head of Brand to take the organisation, its brand and its branded partnerships to the next level.
Working alongside the Chief Marketing Officer we are looking for the right person to take on this exciting opportunity to shape and grow the brand presence and marketing strategy of boxxe while also helping to manage our expert agencies to shape internal and external communications and to-market strategies.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
If you are the brilliant person looking to take on this role, you should have a broad experience of growing a brand, delivering marketing campaigns in line with top-line strategy in other professional services firms. You’ll understand how to engage senior executives at target organisations and engage them meaningfully to drive sales opportunities. You’ll need experience of working with performance marketing to support, optimising spend to drive ROI on both money and time invested in lead generation and be comfortable with identifying new and different ways to engage at this senior level. Self-motivation, drive and accountability are a must.
- Professional experience in brand marketing
- A creative, energetic and results-orientated marketing professional
- Experienced in planning and implementing multi-channel campaigns
- Demonstrable experience managing cross-functional stakeholder relationships
- Thrives on working collaboratively with a broad team to drive reach and grow organic performance activity
- A genuine self-starter, successfully manages own workload and can self-motivate
- Passionate about learning and development, a keen interest in building your marketing skills and growing yourself professionally
What you’ll be doing
As part of the Senior Leadership Team, managing a small but vibrant internal team and external agencies across, Content, PR, and Design, the key deliverables for the Head of Brand will be:
- Owning the delivery of the brand marketing strategy through well considered and planned activity set to a timeline of production and delivery
- The custodian of the brand including Brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Working on brand and events both externally and internally with the team in centralised areas for increased brand awareness and leads
- Managing the PR and Social Media presence alongside our external agency to grow our Brand footprint
- Owning and improving key brand assets of boxxe, including the website, case studies aligning campaigns / brand awareness, sustainability and ESG initiatives across the organisation as well as internal document brand alignment
- Planning, adapting and delivering brand content working alongside our external agencies for use across all the channels of marketing campaigns and internal communications
- Effectively and efficiently building and managing budgets to drive agreed brand KPIs and write business cases for more investment where necessary
- Working closely with key stakeholders and the senior management team to develop and implement the brand campaign strategy, KPIs and revenue targets both from a sales activity and a talent acquisition POV
- To regularly review campaign performance against KPIs and revenue goals and adapt accordingly alongside the Chief Marketing Officer
- Growing the brand to become one of the leading IT resellers in the market
What experience we think you’ll need
We are looking for a person with previous experience in a brand marketing capacity of a Senior Brand Marketing Manager or Head-Of role in a fast-paced and extremely competitive environment:
- You’ll have had plenty of experience in launching and driving brand marketing campaigns that have built momentum for awareness and customer acquisition
- We are on the hunt for enthusiastic teammates, client-oriented and with a passion for delivering meaningful social impact and simultaneously generating business income
- You’ll have excellent problem solving skills, possess an ability to handle multiple projects, prioritise and meet deadlines
- You’ll be self motivated and proactive, with an insatiable thirst for knowledge always asking why, and how, and then why again
- Keeping up with market trends, you’ll be comfortable working in group settings, and you’ll be the calm person in the room
- The Head of Brand will need exceptional leadership skills, we are looking for brilliant people who’ll fit seamlessly into the wider boxxe team - approachable, fair and diligent to work alongside and to achieve great things with
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.