boxxe is driven by remarkable people and teams providing extraordinary digital transformation products and services. Enabling people, systems and technology to function efficiently and effectively using every type of new technology and service on the market to increase margins, improve customer service and reduce operating costs. The result is an effective, engaged workforce and better operational performance throughout thousands of organisations across the UK.
We create flexible IT infrastructures, collaborative global workspaces, and data clarity, all underpinned by world-leading security and data management.
Above all, we are driven by our values. We care for our clients, our people and the environment that sustains us all. We put sustainability at the core of what we do and by making technology human, we lead our industry and we’ll help others lead theirs: that’s the power of boxxe.
The sheer scale of opportunity at boxxe is breathtaking and we are looking for an analytical, innovative no-holds-barred Head of Performance Marketing to take the organisation, its brand and its paid marketing activity to the next level.
Working alongside the Chief Marketing Officer we are looking for the right person to take on this exciting opportunity to shape and grow the paid marketing execution and paid marketing strategy for boxxe while also helping to manage our media agency to shape campaigns, opportunities, and go-to-market strategies.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
If you are an analytical and data driven person looking to take on this role, you should have a broad experience of managing all aspects of paid marketing, delivering marketing campaigns in line with top-line strategy in other professional services firms. You’ll understand how to engage senior executives at target organisations and engage them meaningfully to drive sales opportunities. You’ll need experience of working with brand marketing to support, optimising spend to drive ROI on both money and time invested in lead generation and be comfortable with identifying new and different ways to engage at this senior level. Self-motivation, drive and accountability are a must.
- Professional experience in performance marketing
- A creative, energetic and results-orientated marketing professional
- Experienced in planning and implementing multi-channel campaigns
- Demonstrable experience managing cross-functional stakeholder relationships
- Thrives on working collaboratively with a broad team to drive reach and grow paid performance activity
- A genuine self-starter, successfully manages own workload and can self-motivate
- Passionate about learning and development, a keen interest in building your marketing skills and growing yourself professionally
What you’ll be doing
As part of the Senior Leadership Team, managing an external media agency across, PPC, SEO, paid Social, Affiliates and other paid channels the key deliverables for the Head of Performance Marketing will be:
- Owning the delivery of all paid media, through well considered and planned activity set to a timeline of production and delivery
- Optimisation of Adwords campaigns and social media activity based on data and results
- Improved sale lead generation through effective audience targeting and keyword analysis
- To ensure positive ROI through both “always on” activity and execution of planned campaigns
- Looking for the next best channels to promote boxxe’s service with a test and learn approach
- Ensure content strategies and technical execution for SEO purposes delivers on improved search positioning and organic traffic acquisition
- Managing an external media agency and align goals to ensure improved performance
- Effectively and efficiently building and managing budgets to drive agreed brand KPIs and write business cases for more investment where necessary with a focus of ROI
- Always reviewing the best possible execution based on sustainability and boxxe’s carbon footprint
- Working closely with key stakeholders, partners and the senior management team to develop and implement the campaign strategy, KPIs and revenue targets from a sales activity point of view
- To regularly review campaign performance against KPIs and revenue goals and adapt accordingly alongside the Chief Marketing Officer
- Growing the brand to become one of the leading IT resellers in the market
What experience we think you’ll need
We are looking for a person with previous experience in a performance marketing capacity of a Senior Performance Marketing Manager or Head-Of role in a fast-paced and extremely competitive environment:
- You’ll have had plenty of experience in launching and driving paid marketing campaigns that have built momentum for awareness and customer acquisition, ultimately driving sales leads.
- We are on the hunt for enthusiastic teammates, client-oriented and with a passion for delivering meaningful social impact and simultaneously generating business income. You’ll have excellent problem-solving skills, possess an ability to handle multiple projects, prioritise, reporting performance and meet deadlines.
- You’ll be self-motivated and proactive, with an insatiable thirst for knowledge always asking why, and how, and then why again. - keeping up with market trends, you’ll be comfortable working in group settings, and you’ll be the calm person in the room
- The Head of Performance Marketing will need exceptional leadership skills, we are looking for an innovative and data driven person who’ll fit seamlessly into the wider boxxe team - approachable, fair and diligent to work alongside and to achieve great things with.
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.