At boxxe our vision is to deliver best in class procurement, reducing costs & creating value through efficient processes and strong supplier relationship management. That’s why we are looking for an enthusiastic Procurement Support to join our growing Procurement Team
To expedite orders with suppliers, to ensure timely deliveries and ensuring all orders are kept up to date with accurate information.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
Procurement is central to boxxe and the work we do. Every request for new spend is channelled through this function, and as Order Management you will be responsible for the maintenance of the outstanding PO back-order report. You will partner with other areas within the business which include Sales, Finance, Logistics, and Customer Experience to adhere to all internal controls and to deliver value to boxxe
What you’ll be doing
• Monitoring and review ETA reports from suppliers, ensuring accurate and timely information is provided and updated onto the system.
• Actively monitor and manage the department inboxes, guaranteeing all requests are dealt with promptly.
• Provide support and value by managing high impact, large value orders.
• Liaising with our internal Customer Services and Sales Teams to ensure all relevant order information is relayed back to the customer.
•Liaising with Suppliers and boxxe’s Warehouse team to monitor the progress of orders on the system.
• Escalate any problems or raise supplier queries to the Buying team.
• Manage the automation of ETAs through One trail and NetSuite.
• Support Proof of Delivery Requests through the Supplier or boxxe’s Warehouse team.
• Expedite overdue order lines with Suppliers.
• Dealing with book in requests.
• Ensure compliance with boxxe guidelines, purchasing policies and guidelines are met across the team. (Supplier Code of Conduct)
• Develop your knowledge and expertise.
• Stay current and up to date with any changes that may affect products or services.
• Accurately transferring data from reports into the system.
• Forwarding licences onto the end user as promptly as possible to avoid delays for the customer.
What experience we think you’ll need
• You’ll be great at managing time, paying attention to detail and have a passion for numbers.
• You’ll have excellent communication and influencing skills.
• You’ll be used to deadlines and working in a busy department.
• You’ll be a proven leader, able to get the best from a remote team.
• You’ll be a team player, with the passion to push themselves and their team to succeed
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.