Front End Developer
Talented Front End Developer - Join Our Digital Transformation Journey!
At boxxe, our mission is to enable organizations to reach their full potential through the power of technology. We are entering an exciting phase of rapid digital transformation, becoming a leader in our industry. To achieve this, we are seeking exceptional individuals from diverse backgrounds to join our team. If you are a skilled Front-End Developer who loves solving problems with technology, we want you to be a part of our journey.
As a Front-End Developer, you will collaborate closely with our Head of Internal Systems, driving the development of customizations and enhancements to elevate the functionality and efficiency of our boxxe systems. We need your creativity and logical thinking to build innovative solutions that optimize our operations. While experience is valuable, we prioritize your aptitude and attitude above all.
How You'll Contribute to the Big Picture:
boxxe's identity revolves around technology, and our Digital Operations team is leading the charge in developing cutting-edge digital systems. As a key member, you will play an instrumental role in creating core platforms that drive our business forward, ensuring an exceptional digital experience for both our valued customers and our dedicated team.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and customize our Magento E-Commerce site to enhance its capabilities
- Gather user requirements and deliver solutions for data management, integration, automation, and reporting
- Refine processes and continuously improve our systems
- Contribute to our IT strategic architecture and platform integration
- Manage new module rollouts and test new functionalities
- Collaborate within an agile environment
What experience we think you’ll need:
- Magento 2 development experience with best practices
- Ability to create functional requirements documents and data flows
- Proficiency in data integration and management with a focus on security
- Creative problem-solving skills and adaptability to learn on the job
- Technical knowledge of REST and SOAP APIs, authentication, and authorization.
- Experience with wireframing, responsive design, and accessibility standards.
- Understanding of accessibility standards (WCAG)
Why Join Us:
- Be part of a leading company driving digital transformation
- Contribute to impactful projects
- Collaborate with a diverse team and foster innovation
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Supportive and inclusive work environment
If you are a passionate Front-End Developer eager to be part of an exciting digital journey, apply now and join boxxe in our mission to revolutionize the way organizations leverage technology.
At boxxe we believe that business should be about more than just profits. Sustainability is a core value. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact, encouraging inclusive working environments, and trading ethically. Everyone at boxxe is responsible for considering the impact of their actions on the environment and for reducing our carbon footprint through embracing Work from Anywhere (in the UK) principles, minimising travel by using virtual technology and adopting sustainable practices.
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
What we give you..
🏥Private Medical Insurance through Vitality
💸Cashplan for your everyday healthcare through WPA
💰Contributory Pension Scheme
📅24 Days Annual Leave that increase on length of service & 8 UK Bank Holiday's
📈Personalised Learning & Development
📣Progression Path & Support from Leadership
📞Employee Assistance Programme Available to You and Your Household
👶Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave
🚲Cycle to Work Scheme through Cycle Scheme
🎉Charity Fundraising Events Throughout the Year
🤝🏻 11.5 boxxe Community Days a Year
As an aspiring B Corporation accredited business, boxxe is part of a global community of leaders committed to ensuring business is a force for personal, collective and environmental good. As an organisation, we are defined by making technology human and a core part of our mission is to give back to the wider community of which we are a part. That’s why we created the boxxe Community, which is committed to leveraging the many resources both within boxxe and across our customers and partners to support initiatives that utilise technology to make our communities more inclusive and more sustainable.
In practice, the boxxe Community will provide the skills and expertise of our teams, technology, resources and partners in a wide range of projects. These will include working with our charity partners on improving their digital infrastructure and implementing new platforms to increase their revenue and capabilities.
boxxe exists to enable organisations to be the best they can be through the use of technology and by giving every person, wherever they are in the world, the confidence to use that technology to drive efficiency and effectiveness in every aspect of their working lives.
Front End Developer
Loading application form
Already working at boxxe?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.