Back End Developer
Talented Back-End Developer - Join Our Digital Transformation Journey!
boxxe is on a mission to enable organizations to reach their full potential through technology. Join us as we undergo a significant digital transformation, becoming a leader in our industry. We're seeking talented Back-End Developers to help us build new capabilities and solve problems with technology.
Work alongside the Head of Internal Systems to enhance boxxe systems' functionality and efficiency. Your creativity and logic will shape our operations and drive optimization. While experience is valuable, we value your attitude and aptitude above all.
How You'll Contribute to the Big Picture:
boxxe's identity revolves around technology, and our Digital Operations team is at the forefront of developing our digital systems. By working on core platforms that drive our business, you'll play a pivotal role in delivering outstanding digital experiences to our customers and internal teams.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and customize Magento E-Commerce website and NetSuite ERP
- Analyse user requirements and prioritize development tasks, such as data management, integration, automation, reporting, and dashboards
- Support business by refining processes and driving system improvements
- Collaborate on IT strategic architecture and platform integration
- Manage and support rollout of new modules, upgrades, and enhancements
- Test and evaluate new functionality, modules, and integrations
What experience we think you’ll need
- Experience with Magento 2 framework.
- Engage with stakeholders and understand system requirements
- Create functional requirements and process documentation
- Expertise in data integration and management
- Technical knowledge of REST and SOAP APIs, authentication, and authorization
- Proficiency in Linux CLI, nginx, Apache, Composer, and Varnish
Why Join Us:
- Be part of a leading company driving digital transformation
- Contribute to impactful projects
- Collaborate with a diverse team and foster innovation
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Supportive and inclusive work environment
At boxxe we believe that business should be about more than just profits. Sustainability is a core value. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact, encouraging inclusive working environments, and trading ethically. Everyone at boxxe is responsible for considering the impact of their actions on the environment and for reducing our carbon footprint through embracing Work from Anywhere (in the UK) principles, minimising travel by using virtual technology and adopting sustainable practices.
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
What we give you..
🏥Private Medical Insurance through Vitality
💸Cashplan for your everyday healthcare through WPA
💰Contributory Pension Scheme
📅24 Days Annual Leave that increase on length of service & 8 UK Bank Holiday's
📈Personalised Learning & Development
📣Progression Path & Support from Leadership
📞Employee Assistance Programme Available to You and Your Household
👶Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave
🚲Cycle to Work Scheme through Cycle Scheme
🎉Charity Fundraising Events Throughout the Year
🤝🏻 11.5 boxxe Community Days a Year
As an aspiring B Corporation accredited business, boxxe is part of a global community of leaders committed to ensuring business is a force for personal, collective and environmental good. As an organisation, we are defined by making technology human and a core part of our mission is to give back to the wider community of which we are a part. That’s why we created the boxxe Community, which is committed to leveraging the many resources both within boxxe and across our customers and partners to support initiatives that utilise technology to make our communities more inclusive and more sustainable.
In practice, the boxxe Community will provide the skills and expertise of our teams, technology, resources and partners in a wide range of projects. These will include working with our charity partners on improving their digital infrastructure and implementing new platforms to increase their revenue and capabilities.
boxxe exists to enable organisations to be the best they can be through the use of technology and by giving every person, wherever they are in the world, the confidence to use that technology to drive efficiency and effectiveness in every aspect of their working lives.
Back End Developer
Loading application form
Already working at boxxe?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.